Consult customer service, we recommend the most suitable purification equipment for you!
The fume hood is a test piece with certain safety features and versatility designed for special experimental requirements.
1. Control the operation of toxic and harmful gases in the fume hood, forcibly discharge toxic and harmful gases out of the room, and prevent and control harmful gases causing harm to the human body;
2. Control the toxic and harmful gases generated during the experiment within the scope of operation so that they do not diffuse and can be effectively discharged according to the designed diversion system;
Third, through the design of the exhaust system held by the fume hood, the toxic and harmful gas is output to a safe designated location at a long distance, and the purification treatment system can also be used to ensure that the environment is free from pollution;
Fourth, to prevent damage to the human body and property caused by the open flame experiment used in the experiment.
1. The upper side panel, the rear panel and the front fascia are all made of 1.2mm high-quality cold-rolled steel plate, and the metal surface epoxy powder is sprayed.
2. The deflector and inner lining plate are made of special igniting resistance anti-corrosion material.
3. The top plate is made of special arson flame retardant and anti-corrosion materials.
4. The glass operation adopts aluminum frame and the window adopts 5mm tempered glass.
5. The transmission pulley is designed by a combination of multiple pulley blocks. The pulley is made of nylon material and the bracket is made of metal material.